Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Many Birthdays!

Ahhh!! Birthdays!!! It's crazy I say. I also say that I will So today is my lovely father's birthday, as well as a somewhat friend of mine, oh and Kakashi's attempt to write something here EVERY DAY. Haha like that is ever going to happen. It's kinda like what I am doing with my sketch book, I am trying to use a page a day in it. Well for school that is. And so far it has been good, 4 days down, loads more to go. Maybe I will put up some pictures here.... eventually.

So! Today was a lovely day, I woke up and decided to wear my Heineken sweatshirt to school, and I was all happy and ready to go. Then when I got to school I had to put tape over my sweatshirt where it said Heineken, which sucked, or else I would have gotten an in-school suspension, which would suck even more. I am just overall depressed because I couldn't show off my super cool sweatshirt. /sob

Blue Lion out.

No comments:

Post a Comment